COMFORT AIR FILTERED EXHALATION
Introducing Comfort-Air®NxMD Elastomeric rubber Reusable Respirator WITHOUT an exhalation valve:
- More comfortable than disposable masks.
- Two-way filtration when you breathe in and out.
- Two sizes.
- NIOSH approved N95 or P100 filters.
- Protects the patient and HCP.
- Airtight seal.
- Safer, you can conduct a seal check each time.
- 8 point adjust harness, no earloops, no discomfort.
- White allows you to write your name or a compassionate message.
- Plastic filter housing and masks can be disinfected between patient interaction.
- Filters can be replaced reducing waste versus disposable style respirators.
- Cost savings short and long term.
- Will not fog glasses.
- Fits under medical style faceshields.
- Compact design reduces interference with other medical equipment during patient interaction.
Typically, the concern on medical calls is keeping the responder safe from exposure to the patient. With COVID-19, there is the additional challenge of keeping the patient safe from potential exposer to the firefighter. Usually a disposable mask would offer this two-way protection from airborne viruses, but supplies are limited and replacements have become expensive.
To answer the call for a safe, reusable solution one Canadian company completely re-tooled their design, fast-tracked NIOSH approval and have patented a brand new mask that does not have an exhalation value. The result is a cost effective, reusable mask that filters the air coming in and out - Making it safe for you and the patient.
This product can be fit tested!