FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 3½" high Alpine style collar. Front zipper extended closure; encased with internal and external flap. 3" hanger loop at neck.
- Double pull Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape extends to top of collar. Self-fabric storm flap covers zipper and secures shut with intermittent hook and loop system.
- Raglan designed sleeve allows for ease of movement.
- Gusseted sleeve cuff incorporates a multiple closure system of adjustable hook and loop tabs.
- Radio pocket on left chest with hook and loop flap closure. Microphone holder loop is set above the pocket flap.
- Two 8” wide x 8-1/2” high expandable pockets patch pockets. Flap closure secured closed with hook and loop.
- 2" wide 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow with silver stripe (triple trim) is sewn around arms, and across upper back.
- U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition). Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
Nomex - 6 oz. Nomex IIIA plain weave is a blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Anti-Stat. This is a lightweight inherently FR fabric that has stood the test of time in the fire service industry. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Tecasafe Plus - 7 oz. Tecasafe Plus twill material is made of a blend of Modacrylic, Cellulose, and Aramid fibers. Tecasafe Plus fabrics offer a soft and comfortable hand with outstanding appearance even after laundering. This inherently FR fabric should outlast cotton and cotton blended fabrics. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Ultra Soft - 9 oz. Ultra Soft twill is a blend of 88% Cotton and 12% High Tenacity Nylon. This FR treated fabric is guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment. Ultra Soft is a soft and breathable material that wicks moisture well. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.