FireLine Multi Mission PPE is lighter weight, more flexible and better ergonomically designed than traditional turnout gear — reducing heat stress and overall firefighter fatigue.
- NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and equipment for wildland fire
- NFPA 1951 Standard on Utility Technical Rescue for Protective Apparel
- Hip-length design with Alpine style 4" collar.
- Radial sleeve design with under arm gussets.
- All pockets have FR Zytel® Nylon zipper closures.
- Easy access Napoleon chest pockets and slash waist pockets reduce bulk and weight and are located to stay clear of harness.
- 3‑D expandable shoulder pocket with pen/pencil slots.
- Flashlight holder on right breast.
- Full length FR Zytel Nylon zipper front.
- Articulated elbows with generous pleats and contoured sleeve panels.
- Elasticized cuffs with expansion gussets and adjustable tab closures.
- Rugged, tear resistant, Pioneer™ reinforced elbows and cuffs.
- High visibility triple-trim with color options.
- Flame resistant ID label sewn down on four sides facilitates tracking and identification through barcoding, sequential numbering and personalization.
- Optional adjustable radio pocket with mic tab.
- Optional self-material banner with reflective letters
- Optional embroidered Nomex® flag and fire department shield patches.
- Optional SQUISH® elbow pads for cut and puncture resistance
The Power of the Honeycomb
SQUISH® Pad Technology is designed with an array of honeycomb structure walls and cavities that work together to provide super comfort and improved protection. Unlike foam pad inserts that provide very little protection or support, SQUISH® pads protect like hard shell pads without the weight or discomfort. A lightweight, low-profile design offers maximum defense against concrete, rock and steel. SQUISH® pads are non-porous, resisting water and sweat, so no need to worry about bacteria or microbial growth. Exclusive to FireLine™ Multi Mission garments, these SQUISH® pads are virtually indestructible, will not flatten and will last for the life of the garment. SQUISH® pads are laundry safe and encased within high-strength para-aramid needle punch felt and Nomex® IIIA woven fabric for increased flame, cut and puncture resistance. Note: SQUISH® pads are not UL Certified
Nomex® IIIA 6 osy/200 gsm
- Yellow, Tan, Black, Navy, Royal Blue & Red
Plain weave finished with Super Shelltite®, a durable water repellent and stain resistant finish. Fabric is inherently flame resistant and does not melt, drip or burn after exposure to flame or heat. Special P140 fibers give the fabric permanent anti-static properties. Nomex IIIA resists acids, alkalis and industrial lubricants. Easy to wash and dry with extremely low shrinkage. Fabric combines mechanical strength with exceptional abrasion and tear resistance for a long wear life (wear life can exceed FR cotton by 6X). Nomex IIIA is the fabric of choice for the U.S. Forest Service.
Sigma 4 Star™ 7 osy/235 gsm
- Yellow, Tan & Black
Twill weave with durable water repellent finish. Inherently flame resistant and does not melt, drip or burn after exposure to heat or flame. Solution-dyed which maintains colorfastness and appearance better than other fabrics on the market. Sigma is exceptionally comfortable due to soft, supple hand and superb wicking abilities, keeping the wearer cooler and drier. Sigma is worn by over 100,000 U.S. soldiers worldwide.
Pioneer™ Reinforcement Fabric
Twill weave with Enforce Technology® that transforms high strength Kevlar® fibers into super-strong strands spun into a double-helix formation. The fabric is lightweight, flexible and virtually impossible to tear. Pioneer includes a Super Shelltite finish for durable water repellency and enhanced abrasion resistance. Unmatched performance as a reinforcement in high-wear areas such as knees, elbows and cuffs.
- Short Length - 1½" shorter sleeve and body length
- Long Length - 1½" longer sleeve and body length