- Z-Flex A-601 aluminized outer shell
- Quilted Nomex® lining
- Radiant Temp: 3000 °F
Testing & Certifications
- The suit lay-up meets the ISO 11612 Standard
The Z-Flex® outer shell has been tested to:
- Radiant Heat: ISO 6942 / EN 366 / ASTM F1939
- Convective Heat: ISO 9151 / EN 367
- Limited Flame Spread: ISO 15025 / EN 532
- Molten Metal: ISO 9185 / EN 348 / ASTM F955
- Abrasion Tear Resistance: ISO 13937 / EN 388
- The X30 Proximity Firefighting Suit is available in sizes Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- Small, 2XL, and custom sizes are available for an additional charge.
- The total weight of the jacket and pants is approximately 9 lbs (4.1 kg).
- The total weight of the entire ensemble (jacket, pants, hood, gloves, and boots) is approximately 17 lbs (7.8 kg).
The X30 Industrial Proximity Suit is a lightly insulated proximity suit that provides an impressive balance of protection and comfort. The X30 features a Z-Flex® Aluminized Fabric shell and a quilted Nomex® thermal barrier for protection from conductive and convective heat. All X Series suits are designed to be worn over standard industrial work wear. It is important for users to wear long-sleeve shirts and pants made with non-flammable fibers.
This suit can be used in a wide range of industries and applications including aerospace, heat processing facilities, foundries and petrochemical plants.
- Narrow collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Zipper closure with velcro storm fly
- Snap adjustments on the sleeves
- Small flare below the waist for an athletic fit
- Integrated breathing apparatus pouch to accommodate SCBA
- SCBA Pouch measures 29" (74 cm) in length and has a 9" (23 cm) inner diameter
- Sewn-in suspenders for adjustable drop
- Cinch at pant cuffs for adjustable fit
- Flare on pant cuff for simplified donning
- Velcro fly
- Dome style hood
- Hard cap with ratchet adjustment*
- Full shoulder length drape with elasticized underarm straps
- Rounded bib for improved range of motion
- Polycarbonate lens with a gold film
- Two link locks hold the lens and retainer securely in place
- Designed for use with low profile SCBA only
- 3-finger gauntlet style aluminized gloves
- ZetexPlus palm for protection from contact heat
- 14 Inches (36 cm) in length
- New easy-on boot design
- Leather sole for grip
- Adjustment straps for a secure fit
- Designed to fit over work boots
- Available in 2 sizes: Standard or XL
- Nomex® balaclava
- Ballistic nylon duffle bag for storage
- *Hard cap meets ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests