- Z-Flex A-601 aluminized outer shell
- FR Cotton Liner
- Ambient Temp: 200 °F
- Radiant Temp: 3000 °F
Testing & Certifications
- The X20 Lightweight Proximity Suit lay-up meets the ISO 11612 Standard
The Z-Flex® outer shell has been tested to:
- Radiant Heat: ISO 6942 / EN 366 / ASTM F1939
- Convective Heat: ISO 9151 / EN 367
- Limited Flame Spread: ISO 15025 / EN 532
- Molten Metal: ISO 9185 / EN 348 / ASTM F955
- Abrasion Tear Resistance: ISO 13937 / EN 388
- The X20 Proximity Firefighting Suit is available in sizes Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- Small, 2XL, and custom sizes are available for an additional charge.
- The total weight of the jacket and pants is approximately 9 lbs (4.1 kg).
- The total weight of the entire ensemble (jacket, pants, hood, gloves, and boots) is approximately 17 lbs (7.8 kg).
The X20 Lightweight Proximity Suit is designed for radiant heat protection and minor molten metal splash protection. The X20 Lightweight Proximity Suit is fabricated with a Z-Flex® Aluminized Fiberglass outer shell and is available with your choice of a standard flame retardant cotton liner for lightweight breath-ability or an upgraded neoprene liner for added protection from hot steam, gas, and vapor.
This lightweight proximity suit can be used in a wide range of industries including foundries, petrochemical plants, processing facilities, and other environments where workers are exposed to extreme temperatures.
All X Series proximity suits are designed to be worn over standard industrial work wear. It is important for users to wear long-sleeve shirts and pants made with non-flammable fibers.
- Narrow collar
- Set-in sleeves with snap adjustments
- Orange piping at cuffs and collar
- Optional: Pouch for SCBA
- Sewn-in suspenders
- Dome style hood
- Hard cap with ratchet adjustment*
- Full shoulder length drape with elasticized underarm straps
- Rounded bib for improved range of motion
- Polycarbonate lens with a gold film
- Two link locks hold the lens and retainer securely in place
- Designed for use with low profile SCBA only
- Gauntlet style aluminized gloves
- Leather palm for grip and dexterity
- Fleece lining in fingers for additional insulation
- Fire resistant cotton lining in the cuff
- 14 inches in length (36 cm) - Measured from the fingertip to cuff
Boots Covers / Spats
- Velcro straps secure boot covers behind work boots
- Designed to be worn over work boots
- Boot covers are one size fits most
- Ballistic nylon duffle bag for storage