This metro-inspired design includes a drop-shoulder design that moves the sleeve seam beyond the shoulder for improved reach and reduced coat ride up. Together with a shorter front and longer back, this allows enhanced freedom of movement throughout the shoulders, arms, and back with less bulk. And the low-rise pants include a host of standard features including thermally enhanced flex liner knees and suggested options including SILIZONE® knee padding and DRAGONHIDE® reinforcements.
- 6" EXTENDED BACK with optional lower trim band.
- DROP SHOULDER DESIGN moves seam beyond the shoulder for improved reach and reduced coat ride up.
- LINER ACCESS OPENING for easy access between the layers.
- DOUBLE-STITCHED SEAMS with 8 — 10 stitches per inch for a longer service life.
- 2" x 10" x 6" EXPANSION POCKETS with KEVLAR® fabric reinforcement pouch inside.
- HOOK AND DEE FRONT CLOSURE with hook and loop inside
- CUFF REINFORCMENTS made from outer shell fabric.
- TELESCOPING SLEEVE BAND with two grey NOMEX® wristers, one on the outer shell and one on the liner with a thumb loop.