• Provides double layer coverage of neck, upper chest and top of the shoulder blades. (Length of hood at front and back about 18¼”).
• Notch at side helps bib lie flat
• Bib length from below face opening is 10½”
• ½” wide elastic face opening stretches to full 17” for snug fit around SCBA mask
• Flat-stitched seams don’t dig into skin and eliminate bunching
UL Classified to NFPA 1971: Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structur 3018325-SF
• Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting – Current Edition