This lightweight combined FR/CP industrial coverall will keep you protected from chemicals in the lab without getting in the way of your work, or adding extra bulk.
- Black stand up collar with concealed snap at neck
- Two-way, concealed, Nomex® tape
- Snapped wrist closure and brass, break-away zipper
- Action back and pleated elastic waist
- Pockets include splash resistant side pass-through with snap closure for easy inner pocket access
- Two front inset pockets, two rear patch pockets two double stitched chest pockets with snap flaps
- Designed to be worn over other clothing. Fit over work boots.
Arc Rating ATPV 5.6 cal/cm2
CATEGORY 1 PROTECTION
Arc-rated FR long-sleeve shirt and FR pants or FR coverall with required minimum Arc Rating of 4 cal/cm².
NFPA® 2112 COMPLIANT
Bulwark® Protective Apparel offers flame-resistant protective garments that are certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition. NFPA® 2113 Standard on Selection, Care, Use and Maintenance of Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2015 Edition, requires that garments cover the upper and lower body and flammable underlayers as completely as possible. Bulwark® garments meet this requirement either as a single garment such as a coverall or when worn with another certified garment such as a shirt or pants to provide both upper and lower body coverage
FABRIC Made Exclusively with Flame-resistant, 4.5 oz Nomex® IIIA with Westex ShieldCXP™
FINISH Westex® ShieldCXP™ protects against small amounts of inadvertent chemical splash
CLOSURE Breakaway zipper with one snap at the waist and three snaps above zipper leading to the collar
POCKET Two front chest pockets, two hip pockets
COUNTRY ORIGIN Imported of Fabric Made in USA