Comfortable, easy to don and easy to maintain, BarriAire Gold Particulate Masks are the ideal solution for EMS, non‑structural firefighting, brush, wildland and urban interface incidents. A high performance particulate mask that blocks smoke, soot and airborne hazards. The sleek, innovative design with adjustable nose bridge fits snugly to your face while accommodating goggles, glasses and head gear. Adjustable DuPont™ Kevlar® covered elastic ear straps ensure proper fit — one size fits most. Washable, reusable and no need for replacement cartridges means this might be the only face mask you'll ever need.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimal particulate protection with Nomex® Nano Flex barrier averages 96% particulate efficiency for particulates between 0.1 and 1.0 microns. PGI quilted BarriAire composite fabrics recently achieved Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) Rating of 96.8% and Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Rating of 97.9%.*
- Superior thermal protection provided by inherently flame-resistant PGI Gold FR fabric, exceeds NFPA 1971, 2112, & meets 70E Standards.
- Easy breathing and highly air permeable at 23 CFM with optional exhalation valve for added comfort.
- Outer shell has durable water repellent finish for superior soil and water repellency with outstanding stain-release performance. Reduces build-up of toxic residue that is easily absorbed by non-treated fabrics and allows hood to dry 2x‑3x faster.
- Superb moisture wicking as fabric is designed to pull sweat away from skin to the outer fabric layer where it can quickly evaporate keeping the wearer cooler, drier and more comfortable.
- Adjustable nose bridge ensures a tight, proper seal around the nose for better overall fit and protection while minimizing fogging of glasses or goggles.
- Good stretch and recovery easily adapts to any size or shape of the face and neck.
- Sleek, low profile design for a soft, comfortable fit that will not interfere with goggles or glasses.
- An economical solution, machine washable and reusable eliminating the need to purchase multiple disposable masks over time.
*As conducted by Nelson Labs, U.S.A. This is not a substitute for an N95 Respirator Mask.
Quilted composite durable water resistant finish on exterior layer of jersey knit with Nomex® Nano Flex particulate barrier between the inside layer of jersey knit. Averages 96% particulate efficiency for particulates between 0.1 and 1.0 microns. PGI quilted BarriAire composite fabrics recently achieved Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) Rating of 96.8% and Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Rating of 97.9% (as conducted by Nelson Labs, U.S.A.). More info
Nomex® Nano Flex is an elastic nonwoven made of submicron continuous and inherently flame-resistant fibers. It is thinner and lighter weight than typical nonwoven materials. Nomex® Nano Flex is highly breathable and combines exceptional elasticity with superior particulate blocking performance. More info