BLACK DIAMOND 9451
- NFPA - 1971 - 2018: Edition Standard for structural fire fighting
- NFPA - 1992 - 2018: Liquid splash
- CSA - Z195 - 92: Protective footwear
THIS PRODUCT HAS ALSO RECEIVED CERTIFICATION TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Federal OSHA 29 CFR 1910, 156(e)(2) effective July 1, 1992
- Cal OSHA title 8 G150 Section 3408 effective April 30, 1985
- Steel Toe: 93 ft./lb. Drop Test
- Steel Plate: 300 lb. Penetration Test
- E.S.R (EH): 18 kv Test
The foot form (“last”) used to construct these boots has been designed for maximum comfort and accurate fit. A larger, naturally shaped steel toecap is used to allow complete freedom of toe movement. The heel area is anatomically tapered to hold your heel snugly and comfortably in place, eliminating “heel slip”.
COMFORT FIT WITH ORTHOLITE®
The Comfort Fit System is built upon a removable Ortholite® footbed that is breathable, long-lasting and durable. Below the footbed is a high-density polyurethane midsole which absorbs energy and provides cushioning.