The Smokechaser (Deluxe) Jumpsuit has the best features of our Smokechaser (Deluxe) Coat and Pant combined into one. Meticulously engineered to provide unrestricted freedom of movement and unsurpassed comfort and protection. Complete protection in a convenient one-piece jumpsuit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Generous cut for comfort, ease of movement and layering.
- Ergonomic sculptured design for a more contoured fit.
- Articulated elbows and knees promote freedom of movement.
- Radial sleeve design – full–reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- Seamless shoulders eliminates seam pressure points when wearing back pack.
- Full length two-way self-locking zipper front closure extends to the top of the collar and is covered by a self-fabric storm flap which secures shut with five intermittent spaced hook and loop closure system.
- Alpine collar can be worn open to allow venting or zipped up to completely cover neck for additional protection from flame and heat.
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable side take-up straps allow 4” waist adjustments.
- Radio pocket on left chest with hook and loop flap closure and mic holder loop set above flap.
- Cell phone/pager pocket on right breast with hook and loop flap closure and D-Ring loop at pocket bottom for hanging gear or gloves.
- Extra deep front slash pockets with hook and loop flap closures to keep contents secure.
- Zippered side seam pass-through trouser access openings. Two oversized bellowed cargo pockets on thighs expand to give you plenty of storage capacity and secure close with hook and loop flap closures. Right pocket has strap with swivel snap hook attached – perfect for securing key rings or other valuables
- Two large rear pockets with hook and loop flap closures.
- Gusseted sleeve cuffs are elasticized and have adjustable hook and loop closures allowing ventilation when open or can be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- Gusseted leg cuffs are elasticized and have adjustable hook and loop closures allowing ventilation when open or can be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- Extra-long leg zippers allow easy donning and doffing with boots on.
- All zippers super tough, flame resistant Zytel® Nylon which is stronger and lighter than metal and self-lubricating to avoid sticking and crimping.
- 2” wide Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow with Silver Stripe (triple trim) is sewn around mid-biceps, across shoulders in back, and around legs at mid-calf.
- Hanger loop at inside neck.
- All points of stress bartacked.
- Sewing throughout done with heavy-weight 100% Nomex thread.
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition).
- Meets CAL-OSHA Requirements – Passes Fed. Test 191, Method 5903.2; CAL-OSHA Sections 3406(d). Complies with OSHA Rule 29 CFR Part 1910, 269.
Nomex - 6 oz. Nomex IIIA plain weave is a blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Anti-Stat. This is a lightweight inherently FR fabric that has stood the test of time in the fire service industry. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Tecasafe Plus - 7 oz. Tecasafe Plus twill material is made of a blend of Modacrylic, Cellulose, and Aramid fibers. Tecasafe Plus fabrics offer a soft and comfortable hand with outstanding appearance even after laundering. This inherently FR fabric should outlast cotton and cotton blended fabrics. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Advance - 7 oz. Advance ripstop is a blend of 60% Kevlar and 40% Nomex. This inherently FR fabric has outstanding thermal protection and durability. The blend of Kevlar and Nomex with a ripstop weave makes this one of the toughest fabrics in the market. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Ultra Soft - 9 oz. Ultra Soft twill is a blend of 88% Cotton and 12% High Tenacity Nylon. This FR treated fabric is guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment. Ultra Soft is a soft and breathable material that wicks moisture well. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.